Nestle Nan Supremepro H.A Milk Formula - Stage 1
Breast milk is the best for your baby. The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months of life. Unnecessary introduction of bottle feeding or other food and drinks will have a negative impact on breastfeeding. After six months of age, infants should receive age-appropriate foods while breastfeeding continues for up to two years of age or beyond. Consult your doctor before deciding to use infant formula or if you have difficulty breastfeeding.
Country/place of Origin
- 1. Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula.
- 2. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
- 3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
- 4. Boil drinking water for five minutes and allow to cool to around 45°C.
- 5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of luke-warm water.
- 6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
- 7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of scoops for age of baby.
- 8. After use, store the spoon on suspension inside the can as shown.
- 9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
- 10. Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
Store in a cool dry place before and after opening. Close tin tightly after each use.
Lactose (Cow's Milk), Vegetable Oil ( Sunflower Oil, Low Erucic Rapeseed Oil), Whey Protein (Cow's Milk), Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Calcium Glycerophosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate),2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL), DHA from Fish Oil, Maltodextrin, Choline Bitartrate, Lacto-N-Tetraose (LNT), Soya Lecithin, ARA from Mortierella Alpina Oil, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, L-Phenylalanine, 6'-Sialyllactose (6'-SL), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Tocopherol (Soya), Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B7, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), Difucosyllactose (DFL), L-Histidine, L-Tyrosine, 3'-Sialyllactose (3'-SL), Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'- Monophosphate, Uridine 5’- Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'- Monophosphate, Guanosine 5’-Monophosphate), Glucose Syrup (Carrier), Bifidobacterium lactis.
- • NAN® SUPREMEPRO® H.A.® 2 is a Follow-up Milk for babies 6-12 months. Contains:
- • GENTLE OPTIPRO® HA, a unique blend of partially hydrolyzed whey protein broken down into pieces, 10 times smaller
- • 5-MO Complex (2'-FL, DFL, LNT, 3'-SL and 6'-SL) - a group of milk oligosaccharides
- • Extensively studied Bifidobacterium lactis, DHA and ARA
- • No added Sucrose.