Owl Kopitiam Roast & Ground Coffee Bags - Kopi Siew Dai
15 x 30g|Brand:Owl
Kopi Siew Dai, meaning ‘less sweet’ in local lingo, this milky coffee with 25% less sugar is suitable for those who are sugar-conscious. The ground coffee portioned in convenient sock-like cotton filter bag for easy preparation and fresh brew taste that is smooth and aromatic.
Country/place of Origin
- 1. Place coffee bag into empty cup
- 2. Add 200ml of boiled water, steep for 3 mins
Store in a cool and dry place
- Creamer (Glucose Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Sodium Caseinate (Milk Protein), Stabilizer, Emulsifier, Silicon Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Beta Carotene, Sugar, Coffee Mixture Powder (Coffee Beans, Sugar, Salt)
- • The product contains traces of milk products
- AttributesPer Serving (30g)
- Total Fat7g
- Saturated Fat6.8g
- Trans Fat0g
- Dietary Fibre0.3g
We’ve affectionately named our Kopitiam Roast & Ground in honour of the Straits Asian coffee shop culture. ‘Kopitiam’ means traditional coffee shop found in Southeast Asia since 18th century. ‘Kopi’ means coffee in Malay and ‘Tiam’ means shop in Hokkien (Chinese Dialect). Using OWL crafted recipes in manual roasting process that enhances caramelised coffee aroma and definite robust flavour in each individual sock-like cotton filter bags with dark, coarse ground coffee that gives a good old char taste in every cup.