3 Fresh Eggs
1 Cup of Milk
6 to 8 Slices of White Bread
1 tbsp of Butter
1 tbsp of Cinnamon Extract
Strawberries and Blueberries
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk 3 eggs and 1 cup of milk.
- Add 1 tbsp of cinnamon extract into the mixing bowl and stir vigorously.
- Soak 6 to 8 slices of white bread in the mixture for 3 mins, then lightly fry them on a hot, buttery pan till golden brown.
- Serve the toasts on plates and dress them up with a mixture of blueberries and strawberries.
- Sprinkle icing sugar and maple syrup for a sweet finish.