Thai Tea Leaves
How to cook
Prepare the tea
- Brew the Thai tea leaves with boiling hot water.
- Let it steep in a tea sock for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the evaporated milk, condensed milk and honey into the brewed Thai tea.
Prepare the froth
- Stir the condensed milk and evaporated milk with boiling hot water in a separate bowl.
- Froth the hot milk mixture with a frother till foamy.
Assemble and serve
- Pour the brewed Thai tea into a glass of ice, pour the milk foam on top and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Tokyo, Japan Mocktail
Smirnoff Soda Fruit Smash Lime
Melona Soju5.0 (1)
New York, USA Mocktail
Chicken Rendang with Potatoes
Tanqueray London Dry Gin & Tonic
Jameson Irish Whiskey with A&W Sarsaparilla
Gulab Jamun Parfait
Johnnie & Green Tea
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Rome, Italy Mocktail
Chrysanthemum Milk Tea with Chestnut Pearls
Ginger Dog Cocktail
Rudolph’s Frosty Margarita
Pulled Beef Rendang with Local Veggies Slaw
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Vodka Soda Cocktail