Vanilla ice cream
JJ Royal Coffee Tubruk Café Latte
Hot water (off boil)
How to cook
- Chill the dessert glass in the freezer.
- To brew the Tubruk Latte, pour sachet into a separate cup and add 75ml hot water. Stir and wait 4-5 mins for coffee to brew.
- Scoop the gelato or ice cream into the chilled glass.
- Once ready, pour the coffee over the ice cream and serve immediately. Or, serve the coffee on the side and let your guests pour over the ice cream.
- Go fancy and garnish with toppings such as sliced almonds or chocolate shavings.
- Have fun with different JJ Royal Coffee Latte flavours: Hazelnut, Caramel, Mocha and Cinnamon!
- Because JJ Royal Coffee Tubruk Lattes contain finely ground pure coffee (which will not fully dissolve in the hot water), be sure to leave the sediment behind when pouring over ice cream.
- To prepare many servings in one go, pour multiple sachets into a serving pitcher and mix with hot water. After brewing, pour coffee over ice cream at the dining table.
You may also like
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
French Almond Apple Tart
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Banana Bread Pudding
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Chocolate Chip Bread
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Honey Walnut Cake
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Orange Passover Cake