1 can GOLDEN CHEF Australian Baby Abalone 6-10pcs
20g GOLDEN CHEF Rice Wine
20g Red Capsicum (slice into thick strips)
20g Shiitake Mushroom (slice into strips)
30g Chinese Yam (slice into strips)
30g Red Onion
30g Sweet Peas (sliced)
200g Cooking Oil
120g Rock Melon (scoop into balls)
60g Honey Dew (scoop into balls )
30g Jackfruit (slice into strips)
- Heat up the wok, add cooking oil and stir fry the baby abalone with rice wine quickly over medium high heat till fragrant and set aside.
- In the same wok, add cooking oil and stir fry the dry shrimp, garlic, chilli till fragrant over medium high heat. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat up the cooking oil in the wok and stir fry the red capsicum, shiitake mushroom, Chinese yam, sweet peas, red onion quickly over high heat. Remove ingredients and strain cooking oil.
- In the same wok, add all the ingredients and shrimp spice, and toss well.
- Lastly, add all the fruits and seasoning, and stir well.
- Garnish and ready to serve.
Recipe by Chef Eric Teo