1.5kg Pork Ribs Soft Bones Section
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
⅔ cup Ketchup
1 tbsp Sriracha
2 tbsp Brown Sugar
½ pc White Onion
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Cane Vinegar
1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Preheat your oven to 135°C.
- Season the ribs with salt and freshly ground black pepper, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Line the baking tray with baking sheet and place the seasoned ribs on it and cover it tightly with aluminium foil. Send the baking tray to the preheated oven and bake it for approximately 3 ½ hours.
- While the ribs are cooking, prepare the basting sauce. Add oil to a pan and cook the finely chopped onions. Once onions soften, add in cumin and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Stir in soy sauce, ketchup, Sriracha, brown sugar, and cane vinegar into the pan. Continue to cook the sauce for 2 minutes.
- Once the ribs are done baking, remove the aluminium foil cover. Brush the ribs generously with the basting sauce, coating them evenly.
- Place the basted ribs back into the oven on the grill setting at 230°C for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce begins to bubble and caramelize. This will create a sticky and delicious glaze on the ribs.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and let them rest for a moment before serving.