4pcs Pork Knuckles
2 cloves Garlic
2 tbsp Coarse Salt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C. Prepare an 8×8 baking dish and spread sliced onions at the bottom of the baking dish.
- Using half of a garlic clove, rub the skin of each pork knuckle. After rubbing, add the garlic to the baking dish.
- Using ½ tbsp of salt, rub roughly onto the skin of each pork knuckle. Place the knuckle, meaty side down, onto the baking tray.
- Pour the beer around the knuckles. Send the baking tray into the preheated oven and roast the knuckles for 3 hours, until the skin is crisp and the meat is fall-apart tender.
- Check the knuckles every hour to ensure they haven’t fallen over and that there is enough moisture in the bottom of the pan. Add hot water if needed to prevent scorching.
- Once cooked, each knuckle can be served individually with the onions from the baking dish!