Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Concentrated Seasoning - Chicken
Mala Liquid Seasoning
White sesame seeds
How to cook
Prepare the chicken
- In a medium pot, bring water to boil and add 2 tablespoon of the concentrated chicken seasoning.
- Add the whole chicken thigh and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes or until its cooked.
- Remove and soak it in cold water for 10 minutes.
Prepare the mala sauce
- Combine mala sauce, sugar, chili oil and salt in a bowl.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your preference.
Assemble and serve
- Chop chicken into pieces then place them on a deep plate.
- Pour the mala sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle some white sesame seeds, garnish with coriander and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Chinese Watercress Soup
Golden Chicken Ingot
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
One Pot: Chicken Chow Mein
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Mala Black Fungus
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Golden Chef Auspicious Fortune Pot Chicken Stew
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice5.0 (1)
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Baked Chicken Winglets with Abalone And Broccoli
Ah Ma’s Chicken Rice