All Purpose Flour
|2 1⁄2 tsp|
How to cook
Prepare flour mixture
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and milk powder.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the water, eggs and melted butter.
- Mix until smooth to form the batter.
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto a hot, lightly greased frying pan.
- Flip to cook the second side when the pancake has a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown.
You may also like
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Overnight Oats Parfait
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Santa’s Little Sliders
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Potato And Carrot Mash
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Just 5 Minutes: Pan Seared Salmon on Tomatoes
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Sunshine Pappardelle in Carrot & Leek Cream