1 can GOLDEN CHEF Australian Premium Wild Blacklip Abalone (Sliced)
30g Fresh Cordyceps Flower (soaked in GOLDEN CHEF Clear Chicken Broth)
2 Egg White
30g GOLDEN CHEF Clear Chicken Broth
10g GOLDEN CHEF Shao Hsing Hua Tiao Chiew
- Soak Cordyceps flower in the chicken broth for 10 minutes and wolfberries in Hua Tiao Chiew till soft. Strain and set aside.
- Place Cordyceps flower on a deep dish plate and top with the sliced abalone. Steam for 2 minutes.
- Beat the egg white, water, Hua Tiao Chiew and chicken broth together. Strain the bubbles from the mixture and pour it around the steamed abalone.
- Steam the dish for another 1minute and 50 seconds. Keep the lid slightly open.
- Turn off the flame and cover the lid entirely for another 30 seconds.
- Top the steamed abalone with sesame oil, parsley, spring onion, red chili and wolfberries. Ready to serve.
Recipe by Chef Eric Teo