Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
fresh or dried
How to cook
- Preheat the oven to broil and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Separate slices of bread and lay each down on the baking sheet.
- Spread the butter over the surface and then sprinkle on the garlic salt.
- Top with shredded parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted and starts to barely brown. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Roast Beef Sliders4.0 (1)
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Crispy Skin Pan Seared Salmon
Viennese Kaya Whirls
Spaghetti with Salmon and Pesto Genovese
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Berry Christmas Cookies
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Spicy Chicken Nuggets
Honey Walnut Cake5.0 (1)
Roasted Pumpkin Seed Brussels Sprouts
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal2.0 (1)
Honey & Nut Baklava
Sardinian Gnocchetti Salad