Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls
full-fat UHT milk
Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese
cinnamon (or to taste)
full-fat UHT milk
How to cook
- Add flour, sugar, and salt to a stand mixer bowl and whisk. Combine with softened butter thoroughly incorporated.
- Dissolve yeast into room temperature milk.
- Mix flour mixture on medium low speed and add yeast milk mixture, eggs and egg yolk. Mix for 10 minutes or until smooth.
- Place dough onto lightly floured work surface and knead for about a minute or two and smooth it out.
- Roll into ball and let sit in a bowl covered, proof for 1 hours or until it doubles in size.
- To make the cinnamon sugar, whisk together brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Flour a flat surface for the dough. Flatten into thick, large rectangles. Spread softened butter across the surface of dough.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar, then Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese evenly.
- Tightly roll lengthwise and cut with a serrated knife into about thick segments.
- Lightly grease a big enough baking dish and fill with rolls – have their tails face each other. Proof rolls for about 35 minutes or until it is 1.5x original size.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190°C for 20-25 minutes or until plump and golden brown.
- To make the glaze, whisk cream cheese until smooth first then add icing sugar, milk and vanilla powder. Drizzle onto baked rolls.
You may also like
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Easy Homemade Churros
Banana Bread Pudding
Chocolate Button Cookies
Honey & Nut Baklava
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
French Almond Apple Tart
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Chocolate Christmas Log Cake
Brazilian Cheese Bread