Cinnamon Mozzarella Rolls
Full-Fat UHT Milk
Full-Fat UHT Milk
How to cook
Prepare the yeast mixture
- Dissolve the yeast in room temperature milk.
Prepare the dough
- Add flour, sugar, and salt to a stand mixer bowl and whisk.
- Combine with softened butter until thoroughly incorporated.
- Mix the flour mixture on medium low speed and add in the yeast mixture, eggs and egg yolk.
- Mix for 10 minutes or until smooth.
- Place the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for about 1-2 minutes.
- Roll the dough into ball and let it sit in a covered bowl to proof for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
Prepare the cinnamon sugar
- Whisk together brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
Prepare the rolls
- Flour a flat surface for the dough.
- Flatten the dough into thick, large rectangles.
- Spread softened butter across the surface of dough.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar and grated mozzarella cheese evenly.
- Tightly roll the dough rectangles lengthwise.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the dough into thick segments to form the rolls.
- Lightly grease a big enough baking dish and fill it with the rolls – have the tails of the rolls face each other.
- Proof the rolls for about 35 minutes or until it is 1.5 times its original size.
Prepare the glaze
- Whisk the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Mix in the icing sugar, milk and vanilla powder until smooth.
- Bake in preheated oven at 190°C for 20-25 minutes or until plump and golden brown.
- Drizzle the glaze onto the baked rolls and serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Chocolate Button Cookies2.0 (1)
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Easy Homemade Churros
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Pitta Wonder
Cheese Baked Abalone
Honey & Nut Baklava
Classic Bunny SCS Buttery Pineapple Tarts
Caramelised Apple Crumble
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Banana Bread Pudding
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Rendang Shepherd’s Pie
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread5.0 (3)
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
Orange Passover Cake3.0 (2)