Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
chopped finely about 5cm
Chinese Rose Wine (Mui Kwei Lo Zao)
Hua Tiao Chiew
Hua Tiao Chiew
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
How to cook
Prepare dipping sauce
- Add all dip ingredients together in a bowl and mix well until the sugar dissolves, and set aside.
- Rub whole chicken with marinade till the salt dissolves and is absorbed into the skin.
- Set aside for 20 mins.
- Steam chicken for 50 mins.
- Remove chicken and reserve the sauce pooled at the bottom of the steaming plate.
- In a bowl, add corn starch to water and mix well. Thicken reserved sauce with corn starch mixture over low heat, and pour over chicken.
- Garnish with shredded ginger, spring onions, chilli and coriander leaves.
- Serve with the dip on the side.
You may also like
Chicken Karaage with Rice
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
Chicken Capsicum Rice Bowl
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Chicken, Broccoli and Cashew Stir Fry
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Truffle Infused Baby Abalone Claypot Rice
Stir-Fried Spring Onion Ginger Fish with Fragrant Sesame Oil
Delectable Fish Wing In Sour Chicken Broth
Curry Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Rice-Cooker Salt Baked Chicken
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone Pasta in Red Wine Cream Sauce
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth