1 cup Jasmine rice
10 cups Chicken Broth
2 tbsp Chicken Powder Seasoning
300g Boneless Skinless Fish Fillet
1 tsp Corn Starch
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Thinly slice the fish at an angle with a very sharp knife to about 1/4-inch thickness and large pieces. Toss them in cornstarch and soy sauce mixture.
- Set aside
- It is not necessary to rinse the rice unless it says so on the package.
- Place chicken broth in a medium-large pot. Bring it to a boil, add the rice and the chicken powder and then lower the heat and cook over medium heat for about 30-40 minutes, stirring every now and then until the rice has thickened to the consistency you want.
- Add a bit more broth if you find it too thick
- Add fish slices and cook until the fish turns into opaque white color and fully cooked, about 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Proceed to serving
Recipe courtesy of What To Cook Today