softened, cut into thirds
Pink Food Colouring
or assorted sprinkles, for decorating
How to cook
Prepare cream cheese toppings
- Divide cream cheese among three small bowls.
- In one bowl, add half portion of the honey.
- In another bowl, add melted chocolate.
- In the last bowl, add the remaining honey and pink food coloring. Stir each bowl together until combined.
Prepare the apples
- Slice apples and use a biscuit or cookie cutter to hollow out centers.
Assemble and serve
- Spread toppings on apple slices and top with sprinkles.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Halloween Silly Fruit Bites
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Deviled Eggs5.0 (1)
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Potato And Carrot Mash
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Muah Chee4.5 (2)
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Teh Tarik Cupcakes