Cream Cheese, softened, cut into thirds
Pink Food Colouring
Assorted sprinkles, for decorating
How to cook
Prepare cream cheese toppings
- Divide cream cheese among three small bowls.
- In one bowl, add 1 teaspoon honey.
- In another bowl, add melted chocolate.
- In the last bowl, add remaining 1 teaspoon honey and pink food coloring. Stir each bowl together until combined.
Prepare the apples
- Slice apples and use a biscuit or cookie cutter to hollow out centers.
Assemble and serve
- Spread toppings on apple slices and top with sprinkles.
You may also like
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Pizza with Basilico Sauce
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Potato And Carrot Mash
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Steamed Garlic Prawns
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies