500g All-Purpose Flour
250g Unsalted Butter
50g Icing Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Large Egg
400g Cream Cheese
100g Icing Sugar
2 Large Eggs
- In a bowl, beat the unsalted butter and 50g icing sugar with a stand mixer until it turns white.
- Add into the bowl the egg, vanilla essence and flour. Beat until it’s well combined.
- Roll out the dough to 5mm thick. Press them with a ring mould and cut off the excess. Line the inner sides of the ring mould with the excess dough and press down until they are compact.
- Using a fork, make holes in the center of the tart. (This allow steam to pass through while baking)
- Bake in the air fryer at 190°C for 15-20 minutes. Once done, remove and set aside to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks.
- In another bowl, mix in 400g cream cheese and 100g icing sugar until well incorporated. Add in 2 egg yolks and continue to mix until well combined.
- Fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the mixture to tarts and bake at 185°C for another 10 minutes. Cool the tart for 10 minutes before serving.