Easy Homemade Churros
Pure Vanilla Extract
|Chocolate Dipping Sauce|
Dark Chocolate Chips
How to cook
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add water, butter, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then add vanilla.
- Turn off heat and add flour and salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until thickened, 30 seconds. Let mixture cool for 10 minutes.
- To cooled mixture, using a hand mixer, beat in eggs one at a time until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip.
- In a large pot over medium heat, add enough oil to come halfway up the sides and heat to 190°.
- Holding the piping bag a few inches above the oil, carefully pipe churros into 6″ long ropes. Use kitchen scissors to cut off dough from piping bag.
- Fry until golden, 4 to 5 minutes, turning as necessary. Fry 3 to 4 churros at a time and let oil come back to 190° before each batch.
- Remove churros with a slotted spoon or tongs and immediately roll churros in cinnamon sugar, then place on a cooling rack.
Make chocolate dipping sauce
- Place chocolate chips in a medium heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to a simmer.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips and let sit 2 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and salt and whisk to combine.
- Serve churros with chocolate dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Easy Homemade Granola
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Easy Numbers Cake
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Mini Fruit Tarts5.0 (2)
Muah Chee5.0 (1)
Mug Date Cake
Thai Green Papaya Salad (Som Tum)
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Durian Sticky Rice
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup