Homemade Egg Noodles
All-Purpose Flour (plus more for rolling out the noodles)
How to cook
These handmade egg noodles have an unrivalled chewy and bouncy texture. Master your own egg noodles and toss them in any dish from stir-fries to noodle soups!
- Beat eggs with the dry ingredients thoroughly with a fork until a sticky, yet solid dough forms.
- Knead for 5-10mins, adding flour as needed to prevent the dough from sticking to your work surface.It should become soft, smooth and no longer sticky.
- Wrap the dough with plastic and chill for at least 30 mins up to overnight.
- Halve the chilled dough and roll each one out to your preferred thickness
- Cut noodle strands from the dough and cook them in salted water, depending on thickness. Drain to serve!
You may also like
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Buddha Jump Over The Wall in Egg White Fortune Pouch
Golden Spicy Scallops
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
Coffee Pork Ribs
Mala Xiang Guo
Fish Maw Soup
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Golden Chicken Ingot
2022 CNY Hello Kitty Tiger Pineapple Tarts
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
Glazed Scallop Meatballs
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Crispy Noodles with Silky Seafood Sauce
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles
Salted Egg Prawns
Chui kao shao cookies
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Dumpling Fried Rice