How to cook
- Preheat oven to 150°C to 130°C fan-forced.
- Melt honey and salted butter on low until bubbling in a saucepan.
- Throw in cornflakes and mix well.
- Transfer into mini cupcake pans with liners.
- Bake it in the oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Note: Add extra toppings for some variation
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Mala Braised Duck
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Stewed Mushroom with Broccoli
Mozzarella Ebi Corn Fritters
Cantonese Roast Chicken Stuffed with Rice
Corn Rib Elotes3.0 (1)
Baked Pesto Chicken with Quinoa Veg
Stir-fry Scallop Sauce Prawn with Broccoli
Australian Premium Wild Abalone With Pomfret
Air Fryer Pineapple Jam
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce
Homemade Acai Bowl
Mini Fruit Tarts
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Appetizing Grouper Fillet Cubes