Plain Cornflakes (3 cups)
Honey (6 tbsp)
Salted Butter (6 tbsp)
How to cook
- Preheat oven to 150C to 130C fan-forced.
- Melt honey and salted butter on low until bubbling in a sauce pan.
- Throw in cornflakes and mix well.
- Transfer into mini cupcake pans with liners.
- Bake it in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Note: Add extra toppings for some variation
You may also like
Corn Rib Elotes
Peking Turkey Roll
Razor Clams Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Mango Sago with Pomelo
Steamed Garlic Prawns
Spicy Soba Noodles
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Frizantte & Gourmet White Sangria
Banana Cereal Crunch
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Pacific Clam with Roasted Sesame Dressing
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries