Japanese Udon Soup
Optional: Add in some soba sauce, furikake or other toppings for added flavour
How to cook
- Cut the block of tofu into cubes.
- Slice the Shiitake mushrooms into strips.
Cooking the noodles
- Pour the water into the rice cooker and turn on the rice cooker to cook.
- Place all the ingredients (wakame seaweed, bonito flakes, tofu & mushroom) inside the rice cooker.
- Put in the udon noodles last and close the lid to cook.
- Once noodles are cooked to desired consistency, turn off the rice cooker.
- Serve warm in a bowl.
You may also like
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Family Treasure Soup
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Fatt Choy Vegetarian Soup
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Salmon Head Soup
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Fish Maw Soup
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Easy Bean Stew
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Chinese Watercress Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms