Japanese Udon Soup
large-sized Shiitake mushroom
Soft udon noodles
Optional: Add in some soba sauce, furikake or other toppings for added flavour
How to cook
- Cut the block of tofu into cubes.
- Slice the Shiitake mushrooms into strips.
Cooking the noodles
- Pour the water into the rice cooker and turn on the rice cooker to cook.
- Place all the ingredients (wakame seaweed, bonito flakes, tofu & mushroom) inside the rice cooker.
- Put in the udon noodles last and close the lid to cook.
- Once noodles are cooked to desired consistency, turn off the rice cooker.
- Serve warm in a bowl.
You may also like
Fish Maw Soup in Young Coconut
New Zealand Superior Wild Abalone with Red Chili Stew
Pork Shoulder & Mushrooms Red Wine Stew
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – ABC Soup
Lion Head Fish Maw Soup
Sup Ekor (Oxtail Soup)
Winter Melon & Corn Soup
Italian-Style Chicken Stew
Easy Bean Stew
Prata Pot Pie With Boston Clam Chowder
Ginger-Scented Egg Custard with Grouper
Double-Boiled Winter Melon Chicken Soup with Black Eye Bean
Steamed Pork Ribs with Salted Plum
Cream of Tomato Soup
Tom Yum Goong
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Chicken Soup with Ginger and Shiitake Mushrooms
Salmon Head Soup
Tsukune in Miso Happy Broth
Chinese Watercress Soup