Mala Braised Duck
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
chop into 16 portions, washed and drained
peeled & cut into sections
Sichuan Pepper Corn
Board Bean Paste
Hao Chi All-In-One Seasoning
Mala Liquid Seasoning
mixed with water
Dark Soy Sauce
Light Soy Sauce
How to cook
- Add cooking oil to a heated wok/pot and saute the garlic, onion for about 2 mins.
- Add the carrots, duck and remaining ingredients (except corn starch mixture and sesame oil) and simmer for about 1 hour or until the duck is soft and tender.
- The water needs to be topped up to sufficiently cover the duck top surface.
- Skim away the excess fats and season with additional mala liquid seasoning, if needed.
- When the duck is ready, pour in the corn starch mixture and allow the sauce to thicken.
- Turn off the stove and drizzle sesame oil over the duck.
- Ready to serve!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Rice-Cooker Braised Chicken
Nai Nai Braised Pork
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Braised Prawns, Crab Meat & E-Fu Noodles In Oyster Sauce
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Gold Bar Spring Roll
Braised Golden Bridge waxed meat ee mian
E-Fu Noodles with Braised Abalones and Broccoli
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Pork Belly
Soy Sauce Braised Chicken
CNY Royal Umbrella Rice YuSheng
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Mala Xiang Guo
Mala Black Fungus
Braised Long Cabbage with Sweet Corn and Egg White Sauce