Mala Braised Duck
Sichuan Pepper Corn
Dou Ban Jiang (spicy bean sauce)
Knorr Hao Chi All-In-One Seasoning
chop into 16 portions, washed and drained
Carrots, peeled & cut into sections
Knorr Mala Liquid Seasoning
Light Soy Sauce
Dark Soy Sauce
Water as needed
mixed with 4 tbsp Water
How to cook
- Add cooking oil in a heated wok/pot, sauté the garlic, onion for about 2mins.
- Add the carrots, duck and remaining ingredients (except corn starch mixture and sesame oil) and simmer for about 1hr or until duck is soft and tender.
- The water needs to be topped up to sufficiently cover the duck top surface.
- Skim away the excess fats and season with additional Knorr Mala Liquid Seasoning, if needed.
- When the duck is ready, pour in corn starch mixture and allow sauce to thicken.
- Turn off the stove and drizzle sesame oil over the duck.
- Ready to serve!
You may also like
Treasured Sesame Oil Duck
Braised Australian Premium Wild Abalone in Golden Sauce
Mala Black Fungus
Crispy Duck Leg with Mandarin Orange
Mala Xiang Guo
Mala Kou Shui Chicken
Braised Pork Belly
Braised South African Baby Abalone with Stuffed Onion
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Braised Australian Baby Abalone in Red Yeast Sauce
Seafood Mala Xiang Guo
Festive Seafood Abalone & Fish Maw Soup
Rice Cooker “Claypot” Rice
Steamed Egg with Pork and Salted Vegetables
Cod in Garlic-Ginger Broth
One-Pot Hainanese Chicken Rice
Dumpling Fried Rice
Abundance & Prosperity Poon Choi
Mud Crab Vermicelli
Fragrant Bitter Gourd Chicken
Fried Impossible Potstickers
Crispy Chicken with Auspicious Mandarin Orange & Ginger Scallion Sauce
Salted Egg Prawns
Spicy Chicken Chilli Oil Noodles