Salted Egg Yolk Cookies
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Salted Egg Yolk Powder
or 4 salted egg yolk, steam for 5 minutes and mashed into bits
egg yolk mix with a tbsp of water
How to cook
- Cream softened butter and icing sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in salted egg yolk powder or mashed salted egg yolks.
- Combine milk powder.
- Add in minced curry leaves.
- Fold or knead in plain flour and corn starch until just combined.
- Press into dusted cookie mould or roll out until 7 mm thickness and cut with a cookie cutter.
- Egg wash the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!