1 box of Hai’s Singapore Laksa Sauce Kit which Includes: 1 sachet of Hai’s laksa paste, 1 sachet of coconut milk powder (mix with 200ml water to become coconut milk)
3 pcs Ee Hui Fish Cakes
300g Fresh Prawns
1 litre Water
6 pcs Beancurd
10 pcs Fish Ball
50g Bean Sprouts
1kg Thick Rice Vermicelli
- Bring 1 litre of water to boil
- Add 300g of prawns and cook until done
- Remove the heads and shells and set aside the prawns
- Put the prawn heads and shells back in the pot and cook for 15 minutes
- The prawn stock is now ready
- Put 600ml of prawn stock in another pot, add 1 sachet of Hai’s laksa paste, coconut milk and dried bean curds and bring to boil.
- The laksa soup is now ready
- Pour the laksa soup over the boiled rice vermicelli and bean sprouts.
- Serve with prawns and sliced fish cakes.