75ml Baileys Original Irish Cream
A 20cm Sponge
340g Philadelphia Cream Cheese
60g Caster Sugar
175ml Double Cream
Caramel sauce, popcorn and salted pretzels to garnish
- Trim the top off the sponge and put it into a clean 20cm cake tin.
- Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar and Baileys with an electric or balloon whisk until smooth. Spread over the cake and chill for at least 2 hours. Spend at least some of this time licking the spoon.
- Whip the cream, dollop on top of the cake, and then spread it around.
- Drizzle over the caramel sauce, then decorate with pretzels and popcorn (remember, there’s no such thing as ‘too much’).
- Grab your spoons and everybody dig in!