5 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
5 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
5 tbsp Olive Oil
2 cloves Grated Garlic
½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
2 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
680g Sirloin or New York Strip (cut into one inch cubes)
226g Baby Portobello Mushrooms (stems removed)
1 pc Red Onion (cut into one inch pieces)
1 pc Green Bell Pepper (cut into one inch pieces)
1 pc Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into one inch pieces)
1 pc Red Bell Pepper(cut into one inch pieces)
½ cup Chopped Parsley
- Add vinegar, Worcestershire, olive oil, garlic, black pepper, red pepper flakes, 1 tablespoon each of honey and mustard into a bowl and mix well.
- Scoop out ¼ cup of the marinade into a small bowl. Mix in 1 tablespoon each of honey and mustard into the small bowl to make glaze. Keep glaze for later usage.
- Add the marinade to the meat and mix thoroughly, to coat all the meat evenly. Keep the meat in the fridge for at least an hour or up to 6 hours if possible.
- Preheat the grill to 400 to 450 degree (around medium to high heat). Skewer the meat and vegetables alternating according to preference. Remember to soak the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before usage.
- Grill the kebabs for around 4 minutes or until grill marks formed. Flip the kebab and brush the grilled side with glaze. Continue grilling for about 3 to 4 minutes or until grill marks formed on the bottom side. Flip the kebab and brush with the remaining glaze. Continue grilling till desired degree of doneness.
- Rest kebabs for 5 minutes and garnish it with some parsley.