2 cans Evaporated milk
½ can Condensed milk
1 cup Water
A pinch of Salt
400ml Ribena cordial
15g Jelly powder
6 tbsp Sugar
A Pinch of salt
- Prepare the Jelly
- In a saucepan, add in all the ingredients to form jelly. Mix well.
- Switch on the fire to medium heat, stir till the jelly dissolves and thickens. Switch off the heat.
- Transfer to a container and let it cool.
- Once it has cooled down, transfer to the freezer.
- 2hr later, remove from the fridge and grate it. You may use a fine or course grater, as desired.
- Prepare the custard
- In a saucepan, add in all the ingredients except custard powder to form custard. Mix well.
- Switch on the fire to low heat, slowly add in the custard powder and stir till it dissolves and thickens. Switch off the heat.
- Put custard aside and let it cool slightly.
- Pour the custard into a piping bag.
- Layer and chill
- Arrange the mini pudding cups on the table.
- Pipe in custard, followed by the grated jelly. Alternate the layering till the cup is ¾ full. Repeat the same steps for all the cups.
- Place the pudding in the chiller. Serve chilled.