- Add the tofu, coconut milk, corn starch, honey, and vanilla essence to a high powered blender. Blend until smooth and transfer to the saucepan.
- Heat the mixture on medium heat while whisking for 5-10 mins or until it thickens.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Arrange the lady fingers at the bottom of the glass, drizzle the black coffee over it and add the cream. Repeat for another layer. Chill in the fridge or overnight.
- To serve, dust the trifle with cocoa powder and top with popcorn.