Prepare the macaron shell mixture:
- Sieve almond powder and powder sugar.
- Beat egg white and sugar until they form stiff peaks.
- Add colouring and mix well.
- Fold in almond flour and powder sugar until ribbon stage.
Pipe and air dry the macaron till the skin forms a thin crust.
- Bake at 150°C for 15 minutes.
Start cooking the filling:
- Boil coconut milk till little bubbles appear, then add white chocolate until it melts.
- Let the mixture cool down and thicken.
Assemble and serve:
- Pipe and assemble macarons.
- Delicate, festive, and full of coconut goodness, these macarons are sure to be a hit at any gathering.Serve and enjoy!