350g Castor sugar
120g Plain flour (multi-purpose)
350g Grated walnuts
¼ tbsp Salt
1½ tsp Vanilla essence
Ingredients A (using double boil procedure to soften)
90g Cocoa powder
120g SCS butter
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla essence until well mixed.
- Pour ingredients A into the mix and add in the flour.
- Mix well and then add in the grated walnut.
- Spread a pitch of butter on the side of a baking tray size 11 x 11 x 1 inch.
- Place a baking paper at the bottom of the tray and pour in the mix.
- Bake for 20-25mins in a 160 °C oven.
- Once cook, cut the brownies whilst its hot and keep it in an air tight container which will be ready for serving.