120g Kellogg’s Corn Flakes (finely ground)
180g All-Purpose flour (sifted)
50g Caster sugar
50g Corn flour (sifted)
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1 tsp Cinnamon powder (sifted)
1 Egg yolk
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes (coarsely crushed)
Cooking Chocolate (melted)
- Beat butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla essence until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and knead into a dough.
- Shape into small balls and flatten slightly.
- Bake in preheat oven at 160°C for 20 minutes.
- When cool, dip the top and sides in cooking chocolate and coat with coarsely crushed Kellogg’s Corn Flakes.
- Fill piping bag with cooking chocolate then pipe onto center of cookies.