140g Plain flour (sifted)
1 tsp Baking powder
¼ tsp Bicarbonate soda
35g Castor sugar
1½ tsp Vanilla essence
6 Fresh egg yolks
40g Chopped walnut*
6 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Pure honey
90g Cooking chocolate (melted)
450g Mix fruits*
½ tsp Instant coffee
1 tbsp Hot water (to be mixed with instant coffee)
6 Fresh egg whites
70g Castor sugar
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Cream ingredients B well for a few minutes. Add egg one by one and continue beating.
- Add in ingredients C and instant coffee slowly, fold in ingredients A to form batter.
- Beat egg whites and sugar of ingredients D to form meringue. Fold in meringue with batter gently.
- Put paper cups in muffin pans, spoon in cake batter into paper cups.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for 20 – 25 minutes or until cake is done.