3 cups Kellogg’s Cornflakes
1 pack Marshmallows (150g)
50g Unsalted butter
1 tsp Vanilla extract
5 drops of Green apple food coloring
½ cup Red M&M
½ cup Toasted almond shards*
Icing sugar for dusting
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store.
- Melt butter in a sauce pot. Add marshmallows.
- Stir on low heat until marshmallows melt completely.
- Stir in vanilla extract and green apple food colouring, mix well.
- Add Kellogg’s Cornflakes and coat completely with melted marshmallows.
- Remove from heat, wet your hands and mould a portion cornflakes mixture into the shape of Christmas wreaths on a tray layout with baking paper. Make sure to pack them tightly together. The amount makes 6 wreaths.
- Decorated the wreaths with red M&M and toasted almond shards.
- Refrigerated to let wreaths set and cool down. Dust icing sugar on top before serving.