Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Original Irish Cream
A 20cm Sponge Cake
Popcorn and Salted Pretzels
How to cook
- Trim the top off the sponge and put it into a clean 20cm cake tin.
- Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar and Baileys with an electric or balloon whisk until smooth.
- Spread over the cake and chill for at least 2 hours. Spend at least some of this time licking the spoon.
- Whip the cream, dollop on top of the cake, and then spread it around.
- Drizzle over the caramel sauce, then decorate with pretzels and popcorn (remember, there’s no such thing as ‘too much’).
- Grab your spoons and everybody dig in!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!