Beer Braised Chicken Nachos
|Beer Braised Chicken|
Chicken Stock Powder
How to cook
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sear the chicken thighs on both sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add in the garlic & onion and fry until softened.
- Add in remaining ingredients with seared chicken and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook for 20-30 mins until chicken is pull-apart tender and sauce is reduced.
- Remove chicken thigh from braise and rest for 10 mins.
- Chop or pull the meat into bite-sized pieces and mix it with some of the reduced braising liquid.
Assemble & serve
- Start with a base of tortilla chips, followed by chicken, dollops of sour cream, crumbled feta, tomato, chili & spring onion in that order.
- You can also add some sauerkraut if you like a bit of tartness.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Stir Fry Chicken Noodles
Braised abalone with scallops, mushrooms and broccoli
Chicken Karaage Bento (Inspired by the Singa Lion)
Cheesy Chicken Kimchi Noodles
Easy & Healthy Tiger Roar Pen Cai
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Braised Chinese Mushrooms abalone chestnut fish maw in Oyster sauce
Rose Chicken Pasta Bake
Chicken Brown Rice
Braised chicken wings with ginger and sesame oil
Kee Song Pan Seared Cajun Butter Chicken Thighs
Braised Sea Cucumber, Scallops and Roast Pork Claypot
Fragrant Rose Wine Chicken
Korean Fire Chicken with Cheese
Braised Herbal Chicken with Huiji Waist Tonic
One-Pot-Meal Recipe: Chestnut Chicken Rice5.0 (2)
Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce5.0 (1)
Teriyaki Benja Chicken
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Chicken Pesto Spaghetti