Braised Australian Beef Oxtail with Tomato
Chilled Australian Beef Oxtail
(Cut Individual Links)
Black Pepper Crushed
(Chopped - 400g)
How to cook
Season the beef
- Season Beef Oxtail with salt and crushed black pepper evenly on both sides.
Let's start cooking
- Lightly dust seasoned beef oxtail with flour on both sides.
- Heat a deep pot with oil on a medium high heat and sear beef oxtail on all sides till nice and brown.
- Remove beef oxtail and set aside, with the same pot, sauté garlic and onion till fragrant.
- Next add canned tomato, beef stock, thyme, bay leaf and the browned beef oxtail.
- Bring pot to a boil and turn to a low simmer with the pot covered.
- Simmer for 1.5 hours till beef oxtail is tender, once done ready to serve.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Hong Shao Australian Beef Short Rib
Beef Bone Soup
Bulgogi Grilled Australian Beef Striploin
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Rendang Sauce
Cantonese Braised Australian Beef Brisket
Braised Australian Beef Shin Shank with Mushroom & Onion
Braised Australian Beef Short Ribs with Shallots
Gong Bao Australian Beef Short Ribs
Stir Fried Australian Beef Ribeye with Sambal Kicap Manis
Chinese Spiced Australian Beef Shin Shank
Fried Beef Ribs
Japanese Beef Tendon Stew
Tau Cheong Fried Australian Beef Ribeye
Beef Rendang with Turmeric Rice
Iga Penyet (Fried Beef Ribs)
Ginger Soy Marinated Pan Seared Australian Beef Striploin
Chinese Braised Australian Beef Oxtail with Daikon
Pan Seared Australian Beef Flank Steak with Asian Mushroom Sauce
Slow Cooked Australian Beef Brisket with BBQ Sauce
Stir Fried Australian Beef Knuckle with Spring Onion & Ginger