fruits of your choice
or plain yogurt
Fresh Mint Leaves
How to cook
- Prepare buttermilk pancakes according to package directions.
- Wash fruits & cut them into slices.
- On a serving plate, layer one of the pancakes, 1 teaspoon of the yogurt and some of the fruits.
- Repeat layers, if desired. Top with remaining pancake, remaining yogurt and remaining fruit.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Garnish with mint.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Chicken Salad Spread
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Quick Whole Wheat Wraps
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
Galaxy Lemonade Soda
Marinated Chicken with Black Fungus
Gooey Cheese Sticks
Overnight Oats Parfait
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Club Sandwich4.0 (1)
Peking Turkey Roll
Spinach Breakfast Platter
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth