Coconut Cream Flan With Passion Fruit
Cups Sugar (200g for caramelisation, 115g for flan)
Passion Fruit Pulp
FairPrice Natural Coconut Cream
FairPrice Full Cream UHT Milk
Pasar Singapore Farm Fresh Eggs
Butter the ramekins
How to cook
- Pre heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Mix water and 200ml of sugar in a sauce pan and bring to boil for 5 min till golden brown.
- Remove from heat and let it cool. Add passion fruit pulp.
- Grease the ramekins with butter.
- Now pour mixture into ramekins.
- Now whisk in a medium bowl remaining sugar, milk, coconut milk and egg.
- Now strain through a fine sieve into a jug and into the ramekins.
- Pour boiling water into the baking tray to come half way up the side of each ramekin.
- Bake in oven for 30min or until set.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 min at room temperature then cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to chill for 30mins.
You may also like
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Choux Puffs with Aged Gouda and Truffle Cream
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Blueberry Muffins with Organic Millet Quinoa Oatmeal
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Multigrain Fruity Cookies
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Chocolate Chip Bread
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Makmur Cookies
Naan Con Cubanos Fixin’
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Almond Cookies using Airfryer
French Almond Apple Tart
Banana Bread Pudding
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Easy Homemade Granola
Honey Walnut Cake