Deep Fried Durian Puffs
Glutinous Rice Flour
How to cook
Prepare the durian
- Mould the durian flesh into small balls, each weighing approximately 30g.
- Freeze until hardened (about 1-2 hours).
Prepare the batter
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites and sugar until light and fluffy (about 10 minutes).
- Add potato flour and glutinous rice flour and mix well.
- Coat the frozen durian balls with the batter.
- Heat up a wok of oil to 160°C.
- Drop the balls carefully into the oil and deep-fry until golden brown.
- Drain the fried durian balls from oil and dust with icing sugar to serve.
You may also like
Baked Tiger Curry Puff with Kelly Luncheon Ham (Picante Pork)
Scallops with Mango Puree Canape
Christmas Kuih Party
Osmanthus Rose Jelly
Crispy Salmon Skin
Truffle Cheese Prata (Waffle Style)
Crepes With Caramelised Apples
The Original Pisang Keju
Santa’s Little Sliders
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Coconut & Pomelo Mochi Pudding
Tater Tot Grilled Cheese
Pisang Goreng with Cheese (Cheese Banana Fritters)
Christmas Surprise Cookie Bites
Crispy Fish Asparagus
Blackcurrant Milk Pudding
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Broccoli, Chicken & Potato Bites
Chicken and Ham Roulade with Plum Sauce
Cheese Baked Abalone