Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
Salad Crunchy Classics
How to cook
- Remove Maitake Mushroom from packaging and cut off the stem of mushroom.
- In a bowl, season eggs with salt and pepper. Beat the eggs and set aside.
- Heat up cooking oil in a frying pan, and saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes then add in egg mixture and scramble it until cooked.
Assemble & serve
- Place a piece of wrap on a chopping board and place salad leaves over.
- Next, top with scrambled eggs, mushrooms, sliced cherry tomatoes and oregano leaves.
- Lastly, wrap it up and it’s ready to be served.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Folded Gimbap (Korean Rice Sandwich)
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant
Overnight Oats Parfait
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Chinese Fish Congee
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Sambal Belacan with Mixed Vegetables
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Earl Grey Pancake Tower Brunch
Chocolate Lava French Toast
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Chanko Nabe (Sumo Hot Pot)
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Soft Shell Crab Salted Eggs Benedict
The Better Fish® One Pan Barramundi Dinner
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven