Maitake Mushroom Wholemeal Breakfast Wraps
Salad Crunchy Classics
How to cook
- Remove Maitake Mushroom from packaging and cut off the stem of mushroom.
- In a bowl, season eggs with salt and pepper. Beat the eggs and set aside.
- Heat up cooking oil in a frying pan, and saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry for 2 minutes then add in egg mixture and scramble it until cooked.
Assemble & serve
- Place a piece of wrap on a chopping board and place salad leaves over.
- Next, top with scrambled eggs, mushrooms, sliced cherry tomatoes and oregano leaves.
- Lastly, wrap it up and it’s ready to be served.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toasties
Overnight Oats Parfait
Chicken Broccoli Salad
Quick Thai Breakfast Pan Eggs
Whole Wheat Dairy-free Banana Pancakes
Banana Chia Oatmeal with Peanut Butter
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Brazilian Cheese Bread
Immunity Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Basil Chicken
Jam of the Dragons
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Chocolate Chip, PB & Banana Sandwiches
Oiishi Onigiri With SG Chicken Ragout Take Home Soup Pack
Chinese Yam (Taro) and Pork Congee
Egg & Avocado Wrap Using Oven
BLT Waffle Sandwich
Cheesy Breakfast Croissant