Glutinous Rice Flour
White Sesame Seeds
How to cook
Roast sesame seeds
- Roast the white sesame seeds on a pan heated on low covered.
Prepare peanut powder
- Mix roasted white sesame seeds, sugar and grounded peanut together.
- Combine glutinous rice flour and water until smooth.
- Heat up your pan on low heat with oil. Throw in your flour mixture. Cover and let it cook for about 20 seconds.
- Then, mix it around and cook it for another 20 seconds covered.
- Stir fry for about another minute until everything is cooked through and turned into dough.
Assemble & serve
- Transfer your cooked mixture into the peanut mixture.
- Toss it around and use scissors to cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- It is highly recommended to serve this immediately after prepare it.
You may also like
French Almond Apple Tart
Steamed Garlic Prawns
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes
Banana Bread Pudding
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake
Iron Rich Platters
Peach Sponge Cake
Peach & Blueberry Cheesecake
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Kellogg’s Lace Nibbles
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Braised Longevity Ee Fu Noodles in Chicken Broth
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
One-Pan Mantou Pizza
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker