Glutinous Rice Flour
White Sesame Seeds
How to cook
Roast sesame seeds
- Roast the white sesame seeds on a pan heated on low covered.
Prepare peanut powder
- Mix roasted white sesame seeds, sugar and grounded peanut together.
- Combine glutinous rice flour and water until smooth.
- Heat up your pan on low heat with oil. Throw in your flour mixture. Cover and let it cook for about 20 seconds.
- Then, mix it around and cook it for another 20 seconds covered.
- Stir fry for about another minute until everything is cooked through and turned into dough.
Assemble & serve
- Transfer your cooked mixture into the peanut mixture.
- Toss it around and use scissors to cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- It is highly recommended to serve this immediately after prepare it.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Red Bean Jelly Mooncake5.0 (10)
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Just 5 Minutes: Mediterranean Pita Pockets
One-Pan Pasta with Canned Tomatoes5.0 (1)
Steamed Garlic Prawns4.7 (3)
Gourmet Ramen Burger
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Italian Style Purgatory Eggs With Basilico Sauce
Thai Mango Sticky Rice