1 cup (115 grams) Glutinous Rice Flour
1 cup (250ml) Water
2 tbsp Roasted White Sesame Seeds
¼ cup (60 grams) White Sugar
½ cup (120 grams) Grounded Peanut
- Roast the white sesame seeds on a pan heated on low covered.
- To make the peanut mixture, mix roasted white sesame seeds, sugar, and grounded peanut together.
- To make the dough, combine flour and water until smooth.
- Heat up your pan on low heat with oil. Throw in your flour mixture. Cover and let it cook for about 20 seconds.
- Then, mix it around and cook it for another 20 seconds covered.
- Stir fry for about another minute until everything is cooked through and turned into dough.
- Transfer your cooked mixture into the peanut mixture. Toss it around and use scissors to cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve. Best eaten warm. May reheat in the microwave on low.
Note: Make about 4 packets that sold outside or less