No-Fry Fried Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
How to cook
Prepare ice-cream balls
- Pre-scoop and form the ice cream into evenly shaped balls.
- Place in the freezer to firm up.
Making corn flakes mixture
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat, then add crushed corn flakes and cinnamon.
- Stir constantly for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Transfer the corn flakes mixture into a shallow dish and allow to cool.
Assembly & serve
- Once the corn flakes mixture cooled, place the ice-cream balls in it and roll to coat thoroughly.
- Press the corn flakes mixture around the outer surface if a thicker coating is desired.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherries or other toppings of your choice.
You may also like
Fried Spaghetti Balls
Durian Ice Cream
Pan Fried Fukuyama Scallops with Citrus Tofu Sauce
Fried Tofu Omelette with Satay Beehoon Paste
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Simply Cook Vegetable Kit – Mixed Vegetables Stir-Fry
Stir Fry Chye Sim with Mushroom
New Zealand Natural Ice Cream Cookies
Stir Fry Endives with Fish Cake
Churros Ice Cream Bowl
Ho-Ho-Hot Luncheon Meat Fries
Stir Fry Kailan with Crispy Pork
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Pan-fried Minced Meat with Water Chestnut Patties
Durian Cream Pancakes
The Good Ol’ Days Ice Cream
Mango Coconut Ice Cream Cake
Stir Fry KangKong
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Durian Sticky Rice
Iron Rich Platters