Orange Passover Cake
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
100% Pure Cane Sugar
Full Cream UHT Milk
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Spray or brush the inside of a roughly 20cm round baking pan with the canola oil (other neutral oils are fine as well).
- Combine the pure cane sugar and eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Beat it on medium to high speed until the mixture is combined well and foamy.
- Turn the speed down to medium-low then gradually add in the milk, orange juice and canola oil until they are all incorporated.
- Whisk the almond flour, potato starch, baking powder, kosher salt and orange zest into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into its centre comes out cleanly.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!