100% Pure Cane Sugar
Full Cream UHT Milk
How to cook
Prepare the oven
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Spray or brush the inside of a roughly 20cm round baking pan with the canola oil (other neutral oils are fine as well).
- Combine the pure cane sugar and eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Beat it on medium to high speed until the mixture is combined well and foamy.
- Turn the speed down to medium-low then gradually add in the milk, orange juice and canola oil until they are all incorporated.
- Whisk the almond flour, potato starch, baking powder, kosher salt and orange zest into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into its centre comes out cleanly.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Glaze
Absolut Blue Vodka with Fanta Orange
Frizantte & Gourmet Red Sangria1.5 (2)
Lemon Cardamom Cake
Cake in a Jar5.0 (2)
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh4.8 (5)
butter marble cake5.0 (1)
Chocolate Cup Fruit Cake
Coconut Bundt Cake With Dark Chocolate Ganache
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
CNY inspired Tiger Swiss Roll
Black Forest 'Cake'
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
Japanese Fruit Sandwich
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake5.0 (1)