1/2 cup FairPrice Full Cream UHT Milk
3/4 cup FairPrice 100% Pure Cane Sugar
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1/3 cup Canola Oil
4 Large Eggs
2 cups FairPrice Potato Starch*
1 cup Almond Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tbsp Orange Zest (Grated)
*Available at your nearest FairPrice store
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Spray or brush the inside of a roughly 20cm round baking pan with the canola oil (other neutral oils are fine as well).
- Combine the pure cane sugar and eggs in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat it on medium to high speed until the mixture is combined well and foamy. Turn it down to medium-low speed, gradually adding the milk, orange juice and canola oil until they are all incorporated.
- Whisk the almond flour, potato starch, baking powder, kosher salt and orange zest into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for about 45 mins or until a toothpick inserted into its centre comes out cleanly.