|For Pineapple Jam|
How to cook
Prepare pineapple jam
- Place pineapple paste in a saucepan on slow heat stove.
- Add in ½ cup of water, cinnamon stick and then the butter.
- Mix thoroughly until the paste softens and then put aside.
- Using the electric mixer, cream butter until smooth and light.
- Add eggs and beat well for 2 minutes.
- Add in the flour in a few transmissions and mix it until evenly well and firm. Leave it to rest for 7-10 mins.
- Roll pastry with a roller pin to a thickness of about ¼ inch. Use a desired mould or the traditional round mould and cut the pastry accordingly.
- Place the appropriate amount of the pineapple jam (roll the jam for easy topping) on top and in the centre of the cookie.
- Repeat procedures until finished and bake the cookies in a preheated oven of 160°C for 20-25 mins or until the pastry turns to gold or light brown.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!