|Ingredients for Pastry|
all purpose sifted
|Ingredients for Pineapple Jam|
How to cook
Prepare pineapple jam
- Place pineapple paste in a saucepan on slow heat stove.
- Add in ½ cup of water, cinnamon stick and then the butter.
- Mix thoroughly until the paste softens and then put aside.
- Using the electric mixer, cream butter until smooth and light.
- Add eggs and beat well for 2 minutes.
- Add in the flour in a few transmissions and mix it until evenly well and firm. Leave it to rest for 7-10 mins.
- Roll pastry with a roller pin to a thickness of about ¼ inch. Use a desired mould or the traditional round mould and cut the pastry accordingly.
- Place the appropriate amount of the pineapple jam (roll the jam for easy topping) on top and in the centre of the cookie.
- Repeat procedures until finished and bake the cookies in a preheated oven of 160°C for 20-25 mins or until the pastry turns to gold or light brown.
You may also like
Golden Pillow Cheese Pineapple Tarts
French Almond Apple Tart
Mini Peach Rose Tarts
Portuguese Egg Tarts
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tartlets
Ginger Crunchy Cookies
Pandan Gula Melaka Cake
Chocolate Button Cookies
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Rudolph Butter Cupcakes
Kellogg’s Rendang Crisps
Easy Homemade Churros
Honey & Nut Baklava
Easy Homemade Granola
Berry Christmas Cookies
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Keto Friendly Coconut Hojicha Muffin
Teh Tarik Cupcakes
Dragon Fruit Potato Chips
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Giant Oatmeal Cookies
Organic Banana Oatmeal Cereal Loaf