Blue Spirulina Powder
freeze-dried dragon fruit
red yeast paste
a few slices or use ginger powder
bird's nest - sugar free
How to cook
To make Tang Yuan:
- Dissolve the sweetener in warm water.
- Add glutinous rice flour and knead till you get a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 7 pcs and add the colour (keep one piece white), knead until the colour combine.
- Break into small pieces, form into small balls with the palm of your hands and cook in boiling water until all float up.
- Strain and keep in a bowl filled with cold water.
To make Gingery Syrup:
- Combine all ginger syrup ingredients together and cook until they boil and let it simmer for around 10-15 mins.
- When ready to eat, strain the glutinous balls into a bowl, pour a bottle of Sugar Free Bird’s nest and drizzle with ginger syrup.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Yuan Yang Caramel Snowskin Mooncake
Eight Treasures Tang Yuan
Air-Fried Tang Yuan
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Fro-Yo Fruit Bites5.0 (2)
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Peach Sponge Cake
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Vanilla Chia Pudding
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Mango Sago with Pomelo3.0 (2)
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)