Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Blue Spirulina Powder
Pink Pitaya Powder
Tropicana Blend Powder
a few slices or use ginger powder
Sugar Free Bird’s Nest
How to cook
To make Tang Yuan:
- Dissolve the sweetener in warm water.
- Add glutinous rice flour and knead till you get a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 7 pcs and add the colour (keep one piece white), knead until the colour combine.
- Break into small pieces, form into small balls with the palm of your hands and cook in boiling water until all float up.
- Strain and keep in a bowl filled with cold water.
To make Gingery Syrup:
- Combine all ginger syrup ingredients together and cook until they boil and let it simmer for around 10-15 mins.
- When ready to eat, strain the glutinous balls into a bowl, pour a bottle of Sugar Free Bird’s nest and drizzle with ginger syrup.
You may also like
Glutinous Rice Balls ‘Tang Yuan’ with Black Sesame Paste
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Chocolate Chip Bread
Mug Date Cake
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Pomelo & Mango Crepe
Jiufen Dessert Bowl
Thai Mango Sticky Rice
Durian Ice Cream
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Blackcurrant Ice Cream
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Sweet Potato Ondeh Ondeh
French Almond Apple Tart
Durian Sticky Rice
Baileys Irish Cheesecake
Peach Sponge Cake