Orange Sweet Potatoes
Purple Sweet potatoes
Glutinous Rice Flour
adjust accordingly to texture of Ondeh Ondeh
How to cook
Prepare sweet potatoes
- Shave and cut both orange and purple sweet potatoes.
- Steam until soft in the center and mash the sweet potatoes separately.
Make dough balls
- Add glutinous rice flour to the purple mashed sweet potatoes with some water (adjust accordingly to the texture of ondeh ondeh).
- Mix and knead until smooth dough forms, repeat for orange sweet potatoes.
- Roll dough into roughly 20g balls and make a cavity in the center, add shaved gula melaka and seal and roll into smooth balls.
- Boil and cook the dough balls until they float to the top.
- Roll the balls with steamed grated coconut before serving.
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Sweet Glutinous Rice Balls
No-Bake Taro Tofu Cake
Jiufen Dessert Bowl5.0 (1)
Sweet Bliss Melon and Pomelo Pudding
Purple Sweet Potato Onde-Onde Energy Balls
Orange Passover Cake
Strawberry Mochi5.0 (1)
Peach Gum Dessert
No-Baked Avocado Lime Cheesecake
Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake
Red Bean Soup Dessert using Pressure Cooker
Grilled Pound Cake French Toast with Smoked Maple Syrup
Lotus Mooncake Cookies
Sugar-Free Tang Yuan
Durian Min Jiang Kueh
Durian Sticky Rice
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake5.0 (4)
Durian Ice Cream
Bubur Cha Cha (Inspired by the Dragon Playground)