Yours Truly BLT Royale with Cheese
Gathering more reviews
·Rate this recipe
|1 1⁄2 tbsp|
Zott Zottarella Classic Ball Mozzarella
sliced into 4
softened (not melted)
The Meat Club Premium Beef Lean Mince
How to cook
Cook the bacon
- Place bacon into a non-stick pan on low heat.
- Render fat and crisp up over low heat.
- Remove bacon once crisped evenly with a dark golden brown colour.
- Place on kitchen towel to drain.
Prepare the sauce
- Sauté diced onions and minced garlic in oil until translucent and slightly brown.
- Mix together with ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and gherkins, then set aside.
Prepare the salad
- Slice lettuce, tomatoes and mozzarella. Season the sliced tomato with a pinch of sea salt.
Prepare the beef
- Form the beef into two even mounds, shaped into two patties with a diameter slightly larger than the brioche bun to prevent shrinkage.
- Chill in refrigerator for 15 mins to set.
- Season beef patties on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 2 tbsp of oil on medium high heat, sear beef patties in hot pan for 2 mins on first side.
- After flipping, place mozzarella and cheddar cheese on the exposed, hot surface of the patties.
- After 2 mins, remove patties and let them rest in a warm area for 3 mins.
Prepare the buns
- Toast the cut edges of the brioche bun in the pan with 1 tsp of butter, till slightly brown and crisp.
Assemble and serve
- Spread the sauce onto base of brioche bun.
- Layer with lettuce, bacon, burger patties, another thin layer of sauce and tomato.
- Top with the remaining half of the brioche bun.
- Serve immediately!
Tried this recipe? Rate it!
You may also like
Just 5 Minutes: Garlic Cheesy Bread
Jamie Oliver’s Inspired Recipe Italian Lasagna
Steak with a Peppery Mushroom sauce
Apple Chicken Salad with Kale Pesto Pasta
Focaccia Pork Shoulder Sliders
Baked Beans Scramble Eggs with Fresh Mushrooms
Braised Australian Beef Short Ribs with Shallots
Pizza with Fresh Vegetables
The Better Fish® Spicy Barramundi with Avocado and Corn Salsa
Happiee K-Bagel Fishiee Patty Burger with Kimchi Slaw
German Meatballs with Mustard Gravy
Just 5 Minutes: Microwave Cheesecake
Pierogi with Potato Fillings
Vegan Luncheon & Mushroom Canapés
Buffalo Cheesesteak Hotdog5.0 (2)
Roasted Salmon and Vegetables with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
Salted Egg Yolk Chicken Wrap
Egg and Potato Casserole2.8 (4)
Laksa Baked Rice