6 pcs Eggs
3 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 pinch Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 pinch Paprika, for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in the eggs, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling prepare an ice water bath and set aside.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk, place them in a small bowl and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix together until it’s smooth.
- Spoon a portion of the deviled egg yolk mixture back into the hole of each egg white.
- Sprinkle on paprika & serve.